Facebook is Changing Businesses Across the Country
Imagine having a flow of new clients that you can turn on or off whenever you want. A way to reach thousands of people in your city with a few button clicks. Facebook makes that possible today.
Facebook advertising should be a staple for most businesses, but few are using it. In my opinion, there are two reasons for that:
- Business owners don’t understand what Facebook can do for them.
- Business owners do understand what Facebook can do, but they don’t know how to run the ads.
We could get into some technical information here, but I think this story will help you and your business more. It’s about a small farm in Wisconsin. A farm that supplies high-quality vegetables to thousands of people.
This farm was trying to grow its client base and needed to get its message to the community. They did some in-person events that went well, but their numbers were not quite there.
I happen to be good friends with this farmer so told him I thought a lot of people would like to learn about what he was doing. He agreed, but as busy as he is, he wasn’t sure how to make that happen.
As you might have already guessed, I talked to him about Facebook. We went over what I thought would work for his needs, we talked about the budget, and he decided to start a trial.
The results were awesome. Within two weeks he asked me to shut the ads off because his vegetable program was full. He couldn’t handle any more clients.
Not every business will have that kind of result, but Facebook can be explosive.
So, want to learn if Facebook advertising is right for your business? Take the following steps to find out:
- You need to give us a call. You won’t find a company with more experience and more reasonable pricing than Leadbumps.
- We’ll talk about your business and where we feel Facebook advertising can help. If we don’t believe Facebook will make you money, we’ll tell you that.
- If everything lines up, we will figure out a budget that makes sense and we’ll get started.
- Things can happen quickly with this form of advertising, so it won’t take long to know if it’s going to work or not.
Facebook advertising can be incredible if you have the right kind of business. Give us a call at (920) 347-5356 and see what we think about your business. You might be missing out on a massive number of new clients.